Here is how my experimentation of the Babylonian base 60 system table for 45 turned out. Please feel free to comment any suggestions if any of them is not right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Rhetorical Algebra Belongs in the Modern Classroom!
Reading about Babylonian Algebra from The Crest of the Peacock, I got really stuck on how we actually define algebra and its history. The te...
-
Whenever I think about a year, I visualize a giant oval track, summer sits at the top, winter is down at the bottom, and I'm just joggin...
-
Here is how my experimentation of the Babylonian base 60 system table for 45 turned out. Please feel free to comment any suggestions if any ...
-
Reading about Babylonian Algebra from The Crest of the Peacock, I got really stuck on how we actually define algebra and its history. The te...
No comments:
Post a Comment